The mission of Beurling Academy is to work together with parents and the community to provide a safe, caring and inclusive environment in which our students can
- Learn respect for themselves, for others and for the environment
- Become responsible citizens of their own and the global community
- Pursue excellence in accordance with their abilities
- Become independent, critical and creative thinkers
- Develop into life-long learners
- Develop the competencies, skills and attitudes necessary to become successful and contributing members of society
We are committed to nurturing the social, cultural, physical and moral development of our students through programs that promote leadership, athletics, community involvement and service.
6 P EXPECTATION
Be Punctual, Prepared, Polite, Productive, Positive & Participate!
Shaping students for life in a changing world